Branding and visual identity
The single most central visual element in your company’s identity is your logo. It is the cornerstone of your business and brand. We design visual identity elements to support your vision while being easy to understand and quick to recognize. Branding and visual design services include:
- Color Palettes
- And all that comes with making your design compatible both visually and technically for everything from t-shirts to pencils and that 300-foot banner being pulled by a plane at the beach.
It’s a digital world for sure, but we’re not living in the Matrix (yet). Printed products will always be a part of your business.
- Business Cards & Stationery
- Brochures & Pamphlets
- Postcards & Flyers
- Catalogs, reports, and presentations.
For every medium and every kind of device. Facebook and phones, TV’s and emails, and yeah, that digital billboard that blinds drivers on the highway.
- Social Media & Web Banner Ads
- Email Templates
- Motion Graphics
- Image Manipulation
Sometimes a clean shot on a white background is all that’s needed. However, styling of commercial photography can elevate your product to be an elegant showcase of your brand.
- Product Photgraphy
- Commercial Photography
- Photo Retouching
- Color Correction
Web Design & Development Services
Having a website is a unique experience for you, your business, and your audience. It incorporates your brand, voice, and personality. The process of designing and building a website should capture these elements and ensure a site that is uncommonly yours.
What your website experience looks like for your audience
A primary goal for your website is to give your visitors the information they’re looking for in an easy-to-use and secure page. It should be:
- Plain and simple to find information
- A clear representation of your brand
- A secure and performant website
- Accessible to all audiences on every device
What your website experience looks like for the owner/operator
Not all websites need tools for the owner to update content. Other sites may require multiple editors and contributors with various amounts of control. This is a critical juncture in understanding what is right for your site. It will lay the foundation for what technologies should be used. The unlimited combination of tools and technology can easily creep out of control making a website harder to manage. A streamlined approach considers the following:
- Domain name aquisition
- Page/Post creation, editing, and organization
- Updates to the look and feel of the site
- Gated content (e.g a membership system)
- Purpose-fit editing tools
- Utilization of only the technologies that are needed
- Implementation of website analytics for metrics measurements
Breaking The Mold – Efficiently
Finding the right balance of a custom designed website while gaining efficiencies from the array of tools and technology available today is a craft unto itself. We take the time to find the right set of tools for managing and growing your website.
Audio & Music Services
With the power to engage your audience like no other, a custom music track will take your promotional video or corporate presentation to the next level.
- Custom Music Compostion
- Audio Production
- Sound Effects
- Visual Effects
- Title Credits